Saturday 17 October 2015

Sources of inspiration


This whole experience has been a source of inspiration!  I have been able to connect with many, many people that I would have never been able to prior to creating my blog and taking the challenge!. The fact I am able to read blogs from like-minded professionals and learn from them has been very powerful.  Some blogs I've read have lead me to link with other blogs and the cycle goes on so I have then had the opportunity to read many different ideas, theories and practices.  Initially, I had to sign up to Twitter (which I find completely different than FB), then because of my email/blog/poeple I reactivated my google+ account and so now I have this huge variety of portals to communicate and learn from various people, groups and organisations!
Besides everyone :-),  htpp://curiosity.com, sustainablog.org and weinquireandinspire.blogspot.com are inspirational blogs/websites that share excellent information for learning - for myself and my students!

Once I'm on a roll I can't stop and so the reading continues.  It's really opened my eyes to the impact that blogging can have on professional development and also the benefits of actually writing my thoughts down.  Something I can always look back to and reflect on :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment